SPI Interim Management
SPI Interim is a subsidary of Software Personnel International providing Digital and Data driven businesses with the highest calibre Interim and Fractional Executives covering CTO, CIO, Programme Directors, Technical Consultants and Software Engineering Experts. We support companies and candidates throughout the EMEA region, our involvement in current and upcoming projects creates extensive market knowledge, staying up-to-date with the continued technological advances in the industry.
SPI Interim provides experienced managers for transformation and digital change. Information technology has experienced a fundamental shift in recent years. Mobile, cloud computing, a continuous flow of new products, services and solutions – all of this confronts companies in the information, telecommunications and media industries with the task of constantly repositioning themselves in the context of intensified international competition.
At SPI, we support our clients by providing precisely tailored management resources with extensive IT and industry expertise to reliably solve critical and complex tasks. SPI IT industry experts you to implement ambitious projects reliably and quickly.
Change and transformation: hardware manufacturers, software companies, system integrators, solution providers and corporate IT departments are driving innovation while at the same time being constantly challenged by innovations. In this respect, the demands on IT management have changed radically.
Our Interim Managers support our clients in reliably solving tasks ranging from strategic positioning, restructuring and increasing efficiency to optimizing HR, marketing and sales and implementing complex IT projects.
Through the use of CTOs, CIOs and project and program managers, SPI provides support in both strategy and implementation
- With clear targets and success orientation
- Within a tight timeframe
- With extensive IT and technology expertise
- With comprehensive market knowledge
- With deep knowledge of procurement and sales markets
SPI projects include:
- Systematic change and transformation management with restructuring tasks, remediation and turnaround programs
- Innovation management in sales as well as service and operation management
- Further development and management of sourcing strategies
- Digital Transformation Projects, System Integration, Data Management, Data Migration, Business Intelligence and Data Analytics
- Implementation of ERP, CRM, People Management & HR Systems, Accounting & Finance Systems
- Steering complex software developments
- Development, formation and management of start-ups
Information technology has experienced a fundamental shift in recent years. Mobile, cloud computing, a continuous flow of new products, services and solutions – all of this confronts companies in the information, telecommunications and media industries with the task of constantly repositioning themselves in the context of intensified international competition.
At SPI, we support our clients by providing precisely tailored management resources with extensive IT and industry expertise to reliably solve critical and complex tasks.
Fractional IT Director
Many businesses require the services of an IT Director, but not on a full time basis. We are experts at bridging this gap.
Looking for a fractional or part time IT Director, CTO, or CIO?
Our Associates are industry leading IT professionals with experience at the most senior level in businesses throughout the UK & EMEA who can work with your business on a fully flexible basis to achieve your IT and technology goals.
The Benefits of a Fractional IT Director
- A fractional IT Director may be a great option for your business if;
- You don't have a requirement for a full time IT Director, CTO or CIO.
- You have a specific IT project that requires a senior level of experience.
- Your existing team would benefit from oversight and guidance.
- You may have lost or be in the process of losing an existing IT Director, CTO or CIO and want to ensure projects are still taken care of in their absence.
We appreciate there are numerous different reasons as to why you might be looking for a fractional IT Director, take a look at our case studies to see some examples of how we've worked in other businesses.
Our Associates are strategically positioned all over the UK to ensure that we can accommodate for clients regardless of their location. If you're interested in hearing more about our fractional IT Director services, please contact us.
For further information, please contact Gary Smith at email@example.com