£30,000 to £40,000
Our client is a leading supplier of software operating internationally in their market. They power some of the biggest brands globally, working in regulated markets and processing hundreds of millions of transactions per month, with headquarters in Newcastle upon Tyne.
They are looking to recruit a Business Analyst to join their Platform Team. Working alongside both solutions and engineering teams, the ideal candidate will possess outstanding conceptual, analytical, communication and presentation skills. You will be required to assess the impact of business/client requests, then support the communication and delivery of those requests within the development team. You will have overall responsibility for the specification and documentation of all change requests within the business.
Agile Methodology, BCS.ISEB or similar, JIRA
What you’ll be doing:
● Working with internal and external stakeholders to understand and investigate feedback into the service/function/product provided.
● Conducting meetings and workshops to capture and understand stakeholder requirements.
● Understanding risks and dependencies based on requirements from stakeholders.
● Owning the business requirements throughout the whole change process.
● Working closely with our solutions development and testing teams, in a fast paced and exciting environment.
What you should have:
● Experience of working within an Agile software development environment
● Experienced in creating requirements and flow documentation
● Experience in requirements analysis
● Strong analytical approach to business problem solving
● Experience of technical integrations with 3rd party software
3+ years experience in a BA role or a role with translatable skills
● Expert Jira knowledge
● A strong personality with the ability to ‘knock back’ client requests when necessary
● Well organised with excellent written and oral interpersonal communication skills
● Experience of supporting change from inception to delivery.
● Knowledge of the online gambling industry.
● BCS/ISEB or similar qualification.
Benefits include Pension, Parking, Healthcare/Dental