Information Security Analyst
£30,000 to £35,000 per year
We are looking to recruit a passionate and enthusiastic Information Security Analyst.
Working as part of the Enterprise IT & Security team the new Security Analyst will be partly responsible for providing a secure working and operating environment for our staff and customers. Working for the Information Security Officer he/she will help support the day to day IT security needs, as well as taking an active role in all things infosec.
Background in security
Software security and experience
2+ years minimum experience
Our client is a leading supplier of software to the online gambling and social gaming industries.
They power some of the biggest brands globally, working in regulated markets and processing hundreds of millions of transactions per month.
● Analysing events in our SIEM and investigating issues
● Consulting on day to day security issues
● Testing security of platform and product
● Working with engineers to build secure technical solutions
We are looking for candidates with a mix of these ;-
● Working knowledge of OpenVAS, Nessus, KALI (required)
● Working knowledge of ISO/IEC 27001:2013 (required)
● Windows and Linux knowledge (required)
● Excellent communication skills (required)
● Buckets of enthusiasm (required)
● 2+ Years of experience in infosec (desired)
● CEH or OSCP Qualification (desired)
● Basic risk assessment skills (desired)
● Jira/Confluence experience (desired)
● MS Azure experience (desired)
Private Healthcare, cash plan package with BUPA.
Company device (e.g laptop).
Work socials etc.