Our client are the leader in their market of employee benefit schemes. They are in a strong phase of growth and due to a new IT infrastructure and product suite we are looking to expand the team with a Permanent NetSuite Specialist with experience working within NetSuite (SuiteScript) and ideally system integration.
They work in a collaborative Agile environment where you will be working with analysts and different departments to come up with the best possible solutions. Product ownership discipline is also being developed to create highly efficient product teams.
The tech stack includes Ruby on Rails, Perl, NetSuite, Dell Boomi, Salesforce, Qlik and Ring Central.
The ideal candidate is invested and committed to the delivery of our project and its features. They need someone who is resourceful in getting things done — a productive team member that is both independent and collaborative and comfortable in taking ownership of projects and designing scalable solutions.
Working closely with Product Owners and Analysts to understand the bigger picture. The role is to support and integrate systems such as NetSuite, Boomi and Salesforce.
• Producing good quality, well-structured solutions, with deadline always in mind
• Support existing customisations in NetSuite and Salesforce
• Assisting and advising on general maintenance and optimisation of the processes and systems
• Work as part of the IT team, sharing knowledge and training colleagues
• Working with members of the business at all levels, to formulate technical solutions to meet business needs
• Responsible for overseeing new integrations to support our products
• Mentor others and coordinate project work and facilitate collaboration
• Document technical architecture approaches
• Proficiency and understanding of NetSuite (ideally in Accounting) – custom records, configuration, workflows and scripting (SuiteScript)
• Ideally experience working with Integration Layers (i.e. Boomi)
• Some experience of SQL would be advantageous
• Ability to work independently and self-manage
• Great written communication skills
• Experience defining features, phases, and solution requirements
• Experience in achieving tight deadlines