Research & Development Engineer
8 Month Contract - Outside IR35
Our client is a pioneering medical imaging company developing radio-wave radar imaging technology used for the treatment of cancer.
Coding skill: Matlab, Python, R
General - Machine Learning
- Design pipeline from start to validation. Explore suitable techniques according to nature of the data and functionality.
- Make judgment from, visualisation / understanding of model.
- Understand statistic, e.g., hypothesis testing, p-value, confidence interval.
- Real project experience, ideally on patient data, secondary on phantom/laboratory study. Although our phantom study is ongoing and will continue to play an important role in all area of investigation.
General – DSP
- Multi-dimensional signal processing, filtering.
- Python expert in cloud service integration with GUI frontend. i.e., web based python deployment using Flask, perhaps ‘Docker container’
- MRI trial – Image registration between MRI and System.
- Interactive AI – multi-modality/multidisciplinary fusion
- AI for image improvement – artefact correction, de-noising using AI, compressive sensing
- Beyond Radar imaging – Inverse Scattering, Iterative solver.
- Research software (90% Matlab, 10% Python) automated test suite