Senior C# .NET Developer
Permanent £50,000 to £60,000 neg
This is an exciting opportunity for a senior Developer to join an expanding team to work on the backend .NET Services and Back Office tools. This will involve development of new features as well as enhancing existing ones.
Ideally you will have worked on .NET backend / middleware systems implementing complex logic and third-party integrations; and should be familiar with large scale systems, and comfortable working with a team – ideally a product or service that has a large team working on multiple workstreams.
Full requirements include:
- Commercial experience in .NET with C# on complex systems
- Experience with N-Tier architecture/SOA
- Knowledge of relevant design patterns
- Excellent understanding of OOP concepts
- Demonstrable experience of building Web Services, WebAPI and WCF
- Database experience, schema design and SQL with MySQL
- NoSQL experience also beneficial, as is any knowledge of MS Orleans.
- Any history working with WinForms/WPF is extremely useful
- Expertise in performance optimization
- Experience of Unit and functional testing is important, not necessarily strict TDD.
- Source Control, must be confident using Git for all roles
- Experience working in an Agile or Kanban environment
- Knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Experience in the gaming industry is a significant advantage
- Experience taking ownership of a system or sub-system is an advantage
- An excellent communicator, both verbal and written
- Hard working and willing to go above and beyond learning new skills
- Love working as part of a team and collaborating with others
- An interest in troubleshooting and problem solving.
Our client offers competitive salary plus benefits including:
- Monthly team lunches
- Referral bonus
- 25 days holiday a year in addition to bank holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Health cash plan
- City Centre office space with a cosy breakout area and Wii U and PS4 consoles.